BDR Pharmaceutical Int’l Pvt. Ltd.
“Bdenza” contains Drug / Molecule called “Enzalutamide”. Enzalutamide is a Non-steroidal Antiandrogen (NSAA) medication which is used in the treatment of Prostate Cancer.
Bdenza is indicated for use in conjunction with castration in the treatment of Metastatic castration-resistant Prostate Cancer, Non-metastatic castration-resistant Prostate Cancer and Metastatic castration-sensitive Prostate Cancer.
Bdenza can be used as an antiandrogen in feminizing hormone therapy for transgender women.
SIDE EFFECTS :
- Side effects of Bdenza include Gynecomastia, Breast pain / tenderness, fatigue, Diarrhea, Hot flashes, Headache, Sexual dysfunction and less commonly seizures.
- Other Common side effects included Neutropenia, Visual hallucination, anxiety, dry skin and itching.
- Bdenza is a moderate to strong inducer of multiple Cytochrome P450 enzymes including CYP3A4, CYP2C9 and CYP2C19 and hence has a high potential for clinically relevant Drug Interactions
- Circulating concentrations of Bdenza may be altered by Inhibitors and Inducers of CYP2C8 and CYP3A4, and should be avoided if possible.
- In a clinical study of Bdenza for ER-positive Breast cancer in women, Bdenza was found to decrease serum concentrations of the Aromatase Inhibitors Anastrozole and Exemestane by 90% and 50%, respectively, which could reduce their effectiveness.
- Do not use more than prescribed dose.
- Patients who have received doses higher than those recommended should be carefully monitored.
- Do not take extra dose to make up for the missed dose.
- Bdenza may cause seizures if Overdosed.
- Bdenza is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice.
- Bdenza is contraindicated in women during Pregnancy. It may cause fetal harm.
- Advice patient to avoid breast feeding during and for 3 months following completion of therapy.
Updated On Nov 11, 2020 by Admin
1 X 28 Capsules (Strip)
Store at room temperature.