“Doxycycline” is the Drug / Molecule which is a tetracycline Antibiotic that fight bacteria in the body.
Doxycycline is used to treat many different bacterial Infections such as acne, urinary tract infections, Intestinal infections, Respiratory infections, eye infections, gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, periodontitis, and others.
Doxycycline is also used to treat Blemishes, bumps, and acne like lesions caused by rosacea.
Some forms of doxycycline are used to prevent malaria, to treat anthrax, or to treat infections caused by mites, ticks, or lice.
SIDE EFFECTS :
- Allergic side effects include rash, hives, itching; red, swollen, blistered or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat, trouble breathing, swallowing.
- Signs of Liver problems like dark urine, feeling tired, not hungry, upset stomach or stomach pain, light colored stool.
- Other side effects include chest pain, fever, chills, throat irritation, muscle or joint pain, Fast breathing, dizziness, diarrhea, headache.
- Interactions reported for Doxycycline and other medicines include Ibuprofen, Aspirin, duloxetine, fluconazole, Ibuprofen, prednisone, warfarin, alprazolam, ranitidine, cetirizine.
- Do not use more than prescribed dose.
- Patients who have received doses higher than those recommended should be carefully monitored.
- Do not take extra dose to make up for the missed dose.
- Should not take Doxycycline if allergic to any Tetracycline antibiotic.
- Children younger than 8 years old should use Doxycycline only in case of severe or life threatening conditions. Doxycycline can cause permanent yellowing or graying of the teeth in children.
- Using Doxycycline during pregnancy could harm the unborn baby or cause permanent tooth discoloration later in the baby’s life.
1 X 10 Capsules
Store at room temperature.