NATCO PHARMA LIMITED (INDIA)
“Erlotinib” is the Drug / Molecule content in "Erlonat". It belongs to Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) tyrosine kinase inhibitors. The medication works by interfering with the protein epidermal growth factor to prevent it from activating enzymes, cancer cells require these to multiply, grow and spread
Erlotinib is used for the treatment of advanced or metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung cancer, pancreatic cancer and several other types of cancer.
SIDE EFFECTS :
- Rash occurs in the majority of patients.
- Diarrhea, Loss of appetite, Fatigue, Partial Hair Loss.
- Rarely, ingrown hairs, such as eyelashes
- Cigarette smoking decreases blood levels while taking Erlotinib.
- Check all prescription and non-prescription medicine labels carefully since many medications contain pain relievers / fever reducers ( aspirin, NSAIDs such as ibuprofen or naproxen) which may increase your risk for stomach bleeding while taking Erlotinib.
- Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor's approval.
- Do not use more than prescribed dose.
- If you suspect you may have overdosed, call your healthcare provider.
- Do not take extra dose to make up for the missed dose.
- Erlotinib is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice.
- Caution should be exercised in patients with history of stomach problem, liver, kidney, or heart disease during pregnancy and breastfeed
100 mg & 150 mg
1 X 30 Tablets (Strip)
Store at room temperature